Yo, check it. Stick and Chick is an epic and funny hip-hop shooter coming to mobile. It’s filled with guns, chicks, beatboxing, stick figures and more guns. Stick and Chick will release with 10 action packed levels full of testosterone throttling boss fights, and an arsenal of weapons that would make the NRA look like a bunny swaddling convention. Studies show that, conservatively speaking, Stick and Chick will be the next Pac Man.
* FIGHT your way through the gritty urban stick figure jungle plowing through anything in your way!
* RESCUE CHICK, Stick’s hot as funk girl, from Thick, Chick’s thug of a brother whose dudes just want to cap your azz!
* BLAST THRU 10 action packed, non-stop violent levels full of testosterone throttling badazz boss fights!
* POWER UP with grenades and machine guns to take down helicopters, jacked up cars, gang members packing heat and ninjas! Freaking ninjas, dude!
* PUMP UP the sick beatboxing soundtrack spit by a real life human!
* LAUGH YOUR AZZ OFF at the stupid funny stuff you gotta avoid to beat down Thick!
* RUN THRU THE GRITTY CITY in a handdrawn world in the ultimate street fighter battle ever!
“Stick and Chick for iOS is a ghetto fabulous love story” – AppShrink
“Stick and Chick is really a high quality game that has all the trimmings and more than you would expect from a mobile game” – GreatApps
“The ultimate stick man game where you gotta fight for your girl” – iPhoneGlance
“Overall, SC is a very fast-paced shooter that will keep players on the edge of their seat.” – The iPhone Review 4/5
“A fast-paced, gangster-inspired arcade shooter with a unique hand-drawn style and infectious hip hop beats.” – TapScape 8.3/10
“Enough cartoon blood to fill your screen!” — Jibe
“This ghetto fabulous love story is better than Romeo and Juliet and bloodier, yo!” – Will.i.am Shake.s.peare
“The hottest stick figure babes I’ve ever seen!” — Huge Heffna
“This single-player game is the closest you’ll ever get to being a rapper with a rap sheet and not get arrested for clearing the streets of trash!” — Ice, Thugs and Harming Me